A section of this website, frame-poythress.org, is devoted to translations of works of John Frame and Vern Poythress. An index of such translations, listed in order of the year of the original publication, is given below. If you wish to produce such a translation, we would welcome having you post it on this site.
The author, John Frame or Vern Poythress, grants you permission to produce a translation of any of the works on this site, with the following conditions.
First, if your translation is to be posted on the web or made otherwise available for more than private use, you must also have permission from the publisher. You should respect all additional conditions that the publisher may stipulate when he grants you permission. An exception exists for works that were first published on this website. In this case, you must still respect the copyright conditions (usually noted at the end of the work).
Second, your permission from the publisher should include permission to post your translation at frame-poythress.org. (You may also request permission to post elsewhere if you wish.) At the beginning of your translation, please identify clearly the work in English that you are translating, and supply the full bibliographical information enabling people to identify it unambiguously. State that you are translating with permission from the original publisher. This information should be in English and then in the language into which you are translating.
Third, we would request that, if feasible, you have your translation checked by someone else who has competences in both English and the target language, and some knowledge of theology.
Fourth, you should have your translation edited and proofread by people who are competent in the language in question and have some knowledge of theology.
Fifth, at the beginning of the article you should clearly identify the name or names of the person(s) who have done the translation.
Sixth, you should supply a copy of your translation to the webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org), in editable format (.doc, .html, .md, .rtf, etc.). (Supply a text with only minimal formatting—headings and italics where appropriate, but no extra adornment.) If your translation is made into a language that has unusual characters, please use Unicode compatible fonts, and use fonts that are commonly used by people writing in the language in question.
Translated material that is submitted to and posted on this website is not independently checked by frame-poythress.org.
- 關於基督的主權，你應該知道的十件事. Vern Poythress, “10 Things You Should Know about the Lordship of Christ” (2016). Translator: Lai Hon Lam (黎瀚林).
- 律法與福音 . John Frame, “Law and Gospel” (2012). Translator: Lai Hon Lam (黎瀚林).
- 將臨之王. Vern Poythress, The Returning King (2000). Translator: Lai Hon Lam (黎瀚林).
- 摩西律法中基督的身影_1. Vern Poythress, The Shadow of Christ in the Law of Moses (1990), Part 1. Translator: Lai Hon Lam (黎瀚林).
- 「道德」需要上帝嗎？John Frame and Paul Kurtz, “Do We Need God to Be Moral?” (1996). Translator: Lai Hon Lam (黎瀚林).
- Vern S. Poythress,“Introducing the Law of Christ,” version 1.3, translated by Jo Fung, on behalf of China Reformed Theological Seminary, 2022. Used with permission of Jo Fung and CRTS.
- Um Crítica Preliminar à Filosofia Reformacional. John Frame.” Translator: Matheus Valentim.